Teaching Assistant, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Jan. 2021 - Present
- Spring 2022: two discussion sections of Calculus I (MATH 231). Hold office hours, grade worksheets, and help develop exams.
- Fall 2021: led two discussion sections of Calculus I (MATH 221). Held office hours, graded worksheets and exams.
- Spring 2021: led two discussion sections of Calculus for Business (MATH 234)
Math Grader, University of Washington, Winter/Summer Quarters 2019, Summer Quarter 2020
- Graded homework with feedback for one section of Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning (MATH 300) in Summer 2019, and again in Summer 2020
- Graded homework for one section of Linear Analysis (MATH 309) in Summer 2020
- Wrote homework keys and graded homework for two sections of Linear Analysis (MATH 309) in Winter 2019
Volunteer Peer-Mentor, University of Washington, Spring/Fall 2018, Fall 2019
- Trained in research-based pedagogical methods (Spring 2018)
- Facilitated problem-solving and study-skill development in a weekly discussion workshop for General Chemistry (CHEM 142), under the supervision of a graduate teaching assistant (Fall 2018)
- Facilitated an additional workshop with a graduate student in Fall 2019
- Peer-mentors are part of the UW STEM-Dawgs program, whose purpose is to foster a sense of community within large undergraduate lecture courses, and address disparities in performance for women, underrepresented groups, and first-generation college students.